Saturday, October 10, 2009


Good Morning!

I hope you will find some time to rest this weekend and enjoy the brilliant colors and cooler weather.

I find myself thinking about our Women's Winter Retreat this morning. The next several weeks are very busy here and the thought of spending an early winter weekend relaxing, learning ways to take care of myself and having fun with a group of women gives me a surge of energy to keep going now.

Think about joining us. This relaxing and very affordable retreat is scheduled for December 4-6, 2009. For more informations,email: suzanne@hopespringsinstitute.org or phone: 937-587-2602.

Enjoy your weekend and we'd love to hear from you.

Peace,
Suzanne

Register for Women's Winter Retreat at: http://www.hopespringsinstitute.org/womenswinter.html

1 comment:

  1. This was a life changing experience for me. I am so thankful for the opportunity, thank you.

    ReplyDelete